Temporary residence permit in Ukraine
For foreign citizens (stateless persons) who are planning stay in Ukraine for a long time (training, employment, participation in international projects, etc.) is highly relevant registration of temporary residence permit. After all, at the expiration of the deadline of stay in our country (90 days for 180), these persons are obliged to leave the territory of Ukraine. In the case of residence Permit there are legitimate reasons to stay in Ukraine for a longer period (up to 1 year with possibility of extension).
But, at the same time, the current Ukrainian legislation (Law “On Legal Status of Foreigners”) provides the ultimate number of grounds for the issuance of a temporary residence for foreigners (stateless persons):
- participation in the projects of international technical assistance;
- preaching of religious beliefs and others, at the invitation of religious organizations;
- participation in the activities of branches, representative offices and other public (non-governmental) organizations of foreign countries;
- employment in the representative offices of foreign business entities in Ukraine;
- employment in the branches and representative offices of foreign banks;
- implementation of cultural, scientific and educational activities, as well as participation in international volunteer programs;
- work as correspondent (representative) of foreign media;
- family reunification with persons who are citizens of Ukraine, or during legal stay in Ukraine entered into a marriage with citizens of Ukraine;
- family reunion, in which one of its members has a certificate of temporary residence in Ukraine;
- foreigners and stateless persons, who, after completion of the boundary term of the temporary stay of foreigners (stateless persons) who are illegally in Ukraine to apply for a residence permit.
Submission of documents for obtaining a temporary residence in Ukraine
|Stages of work:||Services:||Terms:||Cost:|
|1.||Preparation of documents||1-2 working days||from 200$|
|2.||Submit documents to the State Migration Service of Ukraine||1 working day|
|3.||Making temporary residence permit in Ukraine||up to 10 working days|
As for the list of documents, together with the application for registration of a certificate of temporary residence in Ukraine submitted such documents as:
- Passport or foreigner or identification document without citizenship (for presentation), with a visa type D, and a copy of it;
- Translation foreigner’s passport to Ukrainian language or identity document of a stateless, duly certified;
- Receipt of payment of state duty;
- Copy of the medical insurance;
- 4 photos of foreigner (stateless) – 3.5 x 4.5 cm (matte paper);
- Copy of TIN, issued by the tax authority of a foreigner (stateless person) – if you have such one;
- Depending on reason the alien arrival (stateless persons) in Ukraine, provided by item 3.1 of the order of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of 15.07.2013 N 681 “On approval of the interim order of consideration of applications for registration of the permanent residence and type of temporary residence” submitted the relevant documents.
Given the time-consuming process of arranging the temporary residence in Ukraine is much easier to ask the Company «Getpass», which will provide the necessary advice and help to collect the necessary documents for registration of temporary residence in State Migration Service of Ukraine.